Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

It is Christmas Day and I am enjoying the holiday even though there is no tree. I am living in New York with my sister in a Jewish house hold. They have gone the extra mile to give me a wonderful Christmas. They cooked me a Christmas Eve meal, and this morning had a stocking hung on the fire place mantle. They gave me wonderful gifts, and had Christmas music playing. They were so very kind to give me a wonderful Christmas.

I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family who have given me so much joy over the past year. Thank you everyone for a wonderful season!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome experience to spend Christmas with those of other beliefs. I thinks it's wonderful being exposed to different traditions and somehow makes my own more precious. Happy Holidays!

sepa said...

hey you! just tried emailin' ya at your yahoo address, but got a message saying it was undeliverable. got a new address?