Monday, August 10, 2009

Insomnia

I have never had a problem with sleeping. I'm one of those people, when my head hits the pillow I'm out. I wake up 6 to 8 hours later ready to go for the day. I usually will wake up before my alarm goes off. My former roommates can vouch that I'm typically a morning person.

Well for the last 3 nights I find myself waking at around 3:00 or 4:00am, but this morning it was at 1:00am. I'm not sure what to think about this new development. I'm a little stressed because I start a masters program at the end of the month. This might be the cause of my sleepless nights. I have found that I'm a little more iritable during the day. How do people do it all the time? I'm not too worried since it is only the third night, but if this translates into months of no sleep, then I think I will not be too happy with this new state. I guess I can be happy that I had 36 years of good sleep.

No comments: