Friday, September 11, 2009

Hunter College


I'm studying Special Education for Early Childhood. It has been two weeks of school, and I love my classes. Getting back into the mind set of studying has been difficult, but necessary. I really want to make this experience a good one and I want to take advantage of having some wonderful teachers.

The pictures I have taken of Lexington from the air bridges that are on the 3rd and 7th floor of the school between the East and West Buildings. It is a very urban school, no grass, just cement and glass. It is just two blocks from Central Park, so if I really want an out door experience I do have close access to one of the best parks in the world.

Just wanted to give you all a small peek where I will be spending the next two years.

2 comments:

The Leo said...

All I have to say is "I heart NY!!" Lucky you.

Andrew said...

My little brother attends Hunter.