Friday, September 19, 2008

Fish Face

Yesterday I had the chance to drive around Rockland County with Maddie. I am on the hunt for great parks. By the time I found one I wanted to explore, little Maddie was out cold. I didn't want to wake her, so I decided to leave the exploration for another day. It is different here, because you can't see anything for the trees, and it is hard to find parks because they are not marked well.

Maddie and I are having a good time. I am proud to say that I have taught Maddie, or at least I am taking credit for teaching her how to do the fish face. This picture is the coming out of the fish face. Every time she sees the camera she stops what she is doing.
Eating with Maddie is a bit of an overstatement. She really doesn't eat that much she ends up wearing more than she eats. Maddie has struggled with eating. She has had a hard time getting the food down. She usually throws the face "What are you putting in my mouth?" It is really cute. So one day I tried her food, and it is yucky, so I can't blame her for throwing the faces. The funny thing is she does that with anything that is put in her mouth. I think it is the initial reaction because she will eat some things and like it but you always get the face. Maddie also prefers to feed herself, but doesn't get much food to the mouth.

2 comments:

The Leo said...

Love the new layout! It's beautiful!

Our Sunny SoCal Life said...

So much adventure! Seeing the world with a child is great, I'm so glad you are having fun.