Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rocketship Run @ Lincoln Center



Today I had the opportunity to go with Maddie, Terri and Seth to the Lincoln Center to attend Maddie's first concert in New York. Terri told me that Laurie Berkner was the "Elvis Presley" of children's music. Well I had never heard of her, but it was a lot of fun. She was quite entertaining. Before today I don't think the Lincoln Center has seen so many people dancing in the isles. Maddie was getting into the fun she was jumping up and down and flapping her arms at such a high rate she looked like a humming bird.



I never thought that my first time to the Lincoln center would be for a children's concert, especially since I have no children of my own. I don't regret going, because I had a good time.


I have added a video I took on my phone of Maddie. She was doing all of the bouncing herself. She does that when she gets excited. If you listen closely you can hear her cute little squeal.

1 comment:

nannybent1 said...

I think you are the bomb as a Aunt.
It is not easy being the favorite but so very worth it.You will notice my Blog name when I post it is Nanny. Due to the fact that my oldest niece could not say Janet when she was little so it stuck with all 5 nieces and one nephew. So now it is on to the next generation and the great nieces and nephews now call me Nanny too. See what you have to look forward too.. Miss ya lots and lots.
Always, Janet