Monday, September 15, 2008

Maddie teething


Terri and Maddie to the right. I think that Maddie is going to grow up with a sense of humor, because her mom you can see is a bit of a ham and then hanging out with me, well she doesn't stand a chance.
It has been fun to see Maddie growing just in the short time that I have been here. She began waving, and sitting up the first week that I arrived. She will be crawling before we know it. She is ready to go, but has yet to figure out how to get her legs to work in harmony with her desires. She is going to be a little ball of fire once she is able to move where she wants.


Maddie broke her first tooth last week with the second just a day or two behind. She has been uncomfortable, but not too cranky for growing teeth. She loves to bite on anything she can get her hands on.

3 comments:

The Leo said...

OH my goodness, Maddie is adorable! I always thought New York was the perfect place to raise kids. There is so much to do: museums, zoos, galleries, classes, libraries. You'll have tons of fun.

nicky said...

Hi tiffany I am so happy you have a blog. I can't wait to follow you through all of your fun experiences in Rockland County! It looks like your road trip was a lot of fun and very beautiful!

tffnyhll said...

Maddie is adorable and fun. I am excited to go out and explore with her. Today we went looking for parks in the area. She ended up falling asleep so no park exploration, but it was fun to see the area.